The Different Drumz Drum & Bass Forum
The Different Drumz Drum & Bass Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Main Forums
 Its Your Different Drumz!
 Forum changes - DDz needs you!!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

Gideon
Different Drumz Family

United Kingdom
63 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2011 :  7:51:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Gideon's Homepage Send Gideon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Massive and crew,

We know you love Different Drumz, we see you in the chat rooms and grooving along to the fantastic mixes that the DDz DJs provide for you.

We want you to get involved in the forums as well! Myself and Mr Nitro have been discussing making some additions to the forums which are provided for everyone to use and get involved in! Soooo, we're going to make sure some of the sections are updated regularly to bring you the freshest information on new releases and events as possible!

What's more, we're also gonna bring you some hot exclusives, starting with some big interviews over the next few weeks! Keep your eyes peeled!

What we're asking is for you to get involved, and to spread the message of the amazing community we have here at DDz. There's a section of the site especially dedicated to your suggestions for the site, so please use this. In addition, feel free to reply to this message, PM me on here, or hit me on email at gideonthomaslondon@googlemail.com if you have any ideas or people you'd like me to interview! The same goes for event and release info.

Cheers guys, get involved!

G

Gideon
------
FutureIntalekt
http://www.futureintalekt.wordpress.com
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Different Drumz Drum & Bass Forum © 2015 Different Drumz Go To Top Of Page