The Different Drumz Drum & Bass Forum
The Different Drumz Drum & Bass Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Main Forums
 Competitions!
 The BIG DDz Sticker Off !!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

differentdrumz
The Management

United Kingdom
1476 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2009 :  4:22:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit differentdrumz's Homepage  Send differentdrumz an AOL message Send differentdrumz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Introducing the BIG DDZ Sticker Off !!

The name of the game is to get a picture of a Different Drumz sticker in the strangest and most amusing places that you can and post them in here for the world to see!!

As you can imagine we are hoping to see some pics in some strange and wonderfull places and the members that post the best pics of stickers in the best places will recieve a DDZ goody bag!!

4 simple steps to get involved:

- Click on the differentdrumz forum profile name and send a PM (or send an email to nitro@differentdrumz.co.uk)containing your posting address to get some stickers sent to you.

- Stick one of your stickers in the funnyest & most creative place you can and take a picture of it.

- Upload your picture to You must be logged in to see this link. ,re-size it to 400x533px & get the direct link for your image or upload to facebook and tag Different Drumz, right click and copy image location.

- Post your pic in this thread and get involved! If you have done it via facebook and have the image link post it between [ img] and [ /img] tags (without the spaces)

(If you need any help resizing your pictures pm Mr Nitro)

Happy sticking

Here is a few examples:

DD reppin' at Times Square:

If you would like a Different Drumz Banner for your web page,myspace or blog visit the banners page!

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Mr Nitro
Different Drumz Family

United Kingdom
2089 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2009 :  4:31:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Nitro's Homepage  Send Mr Nitro an AOL message  Click to see Mr Nitro's MSN Messenger address Send Mr Nitro a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Bowling Ball

Dave the dude who works at the bowling alley

Bowling Shoes

Uncle fester machine

Tescos

will do more asap

http://www.n2odesigns.com
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

904 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2009 :  4:40:31 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
woop woop ! quality work alround !
Go to Top of Page

Saxy
Different Drumz Crew

United Kingdom
729 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2009 :  5:37:32 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Saxy's MSN Messenger address Send Saxy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ha ha ha was funny shit woop woop !!!
Go to Top of Page

Saxy
Different Drumz Crew

United Kingdom
729 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2009 :  9:34:09 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Saxy's MSN Messenger address Send Saxy a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Private land

Fortune of war pub in brighton

How did i get it that high?

Enid the ddz cat

Go to Top of Page

Saxy
Different Drumz Crew

United Kingdom
729 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2009 :  10:20:44 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Saxy's MSN Messenger address Send Saxy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
woop woop be sure to always carry your ddz stickers n world lookout lol !
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

904 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2009 :  11:54:58 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Granted its not a sticker.. but it was a mucky job & someone had to do it !!

Go to Top of Page

Saxy
Different Drumz Crew

United Kingdom
729 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2009 :  10:55:45 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Saxy's MSN Messenger address Send Saxy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ha ha ha thats brilliant s1 xx
Go to Top of Page

Saxy
Different Drumz Crew

United Kingdom
729 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2009 :  12:02:53 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Saxy's MSN Messenger address Send Saxy a Private Message  Reply with Quote

guess where i am ??

woop woop !!

Edited by - Saxy on 19 Feb 2009 12:25:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

differentdrumz
The Management

United Kingdom
1476 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2009 :  12:28:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit differentdrumz's Homepage  Send differentdrumz an AOL message Send differentdrumz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
haha nice work.. now thats commitment lol... lets just hope it didnt catch fire 4 the next person in there and blow them up ey! DDZ does not condone irresponsible behaviour hahaha

If you would like a Different Drumz Banner for your web page,myspace or blog visit the banners page!

Go to Top of Page

Saxy
Different Drumz Crew

United Kingdom
729 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2009 :  12:33:48 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Saxy's MSN Messenger address Send Saxy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
dont you worry, i had health n safety in mind at all times n restuck it on the speaker for all to continue to see !!!

gutted the tramp woke up tho, ddz sticker on a sleepin tramp
Go to Top of Page

Saxy
Different Drumz Crew

United Kingdom
729 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2009 :  9:24:09 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Saxy's MSN Messenger address Send Saxy a Private Message  Reply with Quote

popped into the pub earlier for a sneaky half n stumbled accross this !!!
i wonder whos been drawin on the chalkboard lol, i thought id add a sticker to it woop woop !!!!
Go to Top of Page

Mr Nitro
Different Drumz Family

United Kingdom
2089 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2009 :  10:21:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Nitro's Homepage  Send Mr Nitro an AOL message  Click to see Mr Nitro's MSN Messenger address Send Mr Nitro a Private Message  Reply with Quote
haha wicked .. i see u found my sneaky DD plug .. well added ..love im... haha u know how i roll

http://www.n2odesigns.com
Go to Top of Page

Saxy
Different Drumz Crew

United Kingdom
729 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2009 :  10:30:48 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Saxy's MSN Messenger address Send Saxy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i handed out a few cards too, was on a roll today !!!
Go to Top of Page

the__wook
Different Drumz Crew

United Kingdom
634 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2009 :  9:20:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit the__wook's Homepage  Click to see the__wook's MSN Messenger address Send the__wook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
look out for some DD stickers in a New York stylee soon! (Courtesy of Ratty) Watch this space! ;-)

http://soundcloud.com/thewook

http://www.ravevinyl.com
Go to Top of Page

PaRaDeE j
Newby

United Kingdom
90 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2009 :  09:34:48 AM  Show Profile Send PaRaDeE j a Private Message  Reply with Quote
haha love the piccy's some pure dedication going on! got my sticks today so thank you DDz will get busy right away!
Peace
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

904 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2009 :  1:49:05 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
niice 1 !! if anyone needs any more stickers anytime.. pm different drumz ur addy n amount required

happy sticking !
Go to Top of Page

Kat
Different Drumz Regular

United Kingdom
269 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2009 :  2:04:37 PM  Show Profile Send Kat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
More stickers please!! I think you know my address!! xx

Sax & me - stickered up CR0 big stylee last nite....watch this space!!!

This town aint big enuff 4 the both of us!
Go to Top of Page

the__wook
Different Drumz Crew

United Kingdom
634 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2009 :  5:36:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit the__wook's Homepage  Click to see the__wook's MSN Messenger address Send the__wook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rat Lover forgot to take the DD stickers with her to NY so scrap that post a couple back

Surely one at the top of The Empire State Building would have won the Sticker Off hands down! Nevermind eh?

http://soundcloud.com/thewook

http://www.ravevinyl.com
Go to Top of Page

loviatar
Newby

United Kingdom
23 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2009 :  6:37:25 PM  Show Profile  Click to see loviatar's MSN Messenger address Send loviatar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wikkid - got back from Glasgow today and found this wee parcel with sticky goodies in it....got some ideas for places too...

The path of excess leads to the tower of wisdom
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

904 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2009 :  6:38:11 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
lol, i agree.. send a pigeon to ratty so she gets the message!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Different Drumz Drum & Bass Forum © 2015 Different Drumz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.98 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2