The Different Drumz Drum & Bass Forum
The Different Drumz Drum & Bass Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Main Forums
 Competitions!
 The BIG DDz Sticker Off !!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

PaRaDeE j
Newby

United Kingdom
90 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2009 :  7:08:55 PM  Show Profile Send PaRaDeE j a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok i have a blinding idea but dont want to get in trouble the sticky vandalism! could this acctually happen???
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Saxy
Different Drumz Crew

United Kingdom
729 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  3:41:52 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Saxy's MSN Messenger address Send Saxy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
nah im sure its all cool, only a sticker at the end of the day init !!
Go to Top of Page

Law
Different Drumz Regular

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  7:02:51 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Law's MSN Messenger address Send Law a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is now one at the top of a tower crane in Portsmouth! haha. Camera battery died, so no pics :(

I shall be splattering some in maaaaad places soon ;)
Go to Top of Page

Law
Different Drumz Regular

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  7:20:32 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Law's MSN Messenger address Send Law a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Na...don't worry about that! I wont luzz one on the Queens door or anything! haha
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

904 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  7:29:26 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
haha ! that would be one awesomne pic !

imagine the old dear having a little goose in locking on a regs lol!
Go to Top of Page

Law
Different Drumz Regular

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2009 :  7:46:41 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Law's MSN Messenger address Send Law a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Right, so who got a pic of the one I got behind the bar at K2??
Go to Top of Page

Eazy G
Different Drumz Family

United Kingdom
488 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2009 :  12:08:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Eazy G an AOL message  Click to see Eazy G's MSN Messenger address Send Eazy G a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wernt there, but i got a pic i did in the pub the other day...

brap!
Go to Top of Page

Eazy G
Different Drumz Family

United Kingdom
488 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2009 :  12:34:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Eazy G an AOL message  Click to see Eazy G's MSN Messenger address Send Eazy G a Private Message  Reply with Quote
oh yeah, and we bumped into Elvis on friday in some random pub, you'll never believe what he had on his nose!

and on his guitar...

Go to Top of Page

PaRaDeE j
Newby

United Kingdom
90 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2009 :  3:37:41 PM  Show Profile Send PaRaDeE j a Private Message  Reply with Quote
so elvis is alive and well! will he be making a guest appearance or even do some samples up for ya!
Go to Top of Page

the__wook
Different Drumz Crew

United Kingdom
634 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2009 :  5:43:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit the__wook's Homepage  Click to see the__wook's MSN Messenger address Send the__wook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"Er, I'll have a pint of Different Drumz draught please barman" lol - wicked pic G ;-)

"a little less conversation a little more stickering guarenteed......." See Elvis knows the score!
Go to Top of Page

Saxy
Different Drumz Crew

United Kingdom
729 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2009 :  8:09:27 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Saxy's MSN Messenger address Send Saxy a Private Message  Reply with Quote

ha this dude knew nothing about the sticker on the back of his curly barnet

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

904 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2009 :  7:08:11 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Behind the bar at Fortress Studios !!

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

904 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2009 :  7:09:55 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Working for a cash machine !!

Go to Top of Page

the__wook
Different Drumz Crew

United Kingdom
634 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2009 :  02:05:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit the__wook's Homepage  Click to see the__wook's MSN Messenger address Send the__wook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
friend of DD Ben (Tactical) went to New York last week and has submitted these for the comp - I have to say that I think a couple of these are going to be very hard to beat!

Flushing, Queens - Video location for Award Tour (A Tribe Called Quest), Flava In Ya Ear (Craig Mack), World Famous (Mos Def), etc... and classic skate spot:

Brooklyn Banks - The infamous, but now non-skateable small banks:

Katz's Deli, Lower East Side:

DD reppin' at Times Square:

Top of the Rock, Midtown.

Massive props go out to Ben for these

http://soundcloud.com/thewook

http://www.ravevinyl.com
Go to Top of Page

the__wook
Different Drumz Crew

United Kingdom
634 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2009 :  02:16:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit the__wook's Homepage  Click to see the__wook's MSN Messenger address Send the__wook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A Tribe Called Quest - video for 'Award Tour' (1993) - check the location!

http://soundcloud.com/thewook

http://www.ravevinyl.com
Go to Top of Page

Mr Nitro
Different Drumz Family

United Kingdom
2089 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2009 :  1:53:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Nitro's Homepage  Send Mr Nitro an AOL message  Click to see Mr Nitro's MSN Messenger address Send Mr Nitro a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes yes Mr Tactical.. some blindin pics there!! Exeptional work.. thats what im talking about.. people are gunna have to up the game now ey.. haha

http://www.n2odesigns.com
Go to Top of Page

Mr Nitro
Different Drumz Family

United Kingdom
2089 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2009 :  7:26:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Nitro's Homepage  Send Mr Nitro an AOL message  Click to see Mr Nitro's MSN Messenger address Send Mr Nitro a Private Message  Reply with Quote

http://www.n2odesigns.com
Go to Top of Page

Saxy
Different Drumz Crew

United Kingdom
729 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2009 :  7:33:39 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Saxy's MSN Messenger address Send Saxy a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

Eazy G
Different Drumz Family

United Kingdom
488 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2009 :  1:38:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Eazy G an AOL message  Click to see Eazy G's MSN Messenger address Send Eazy G a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah you got the car pic have ya! was just about to post that up myself!
Go to Top of Page

Eazy G
Different Drumz Family

United Kingdom
488 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2009 :  1:59:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Eazy G an AOL message  Click to see Eazy G's MSN Messenger address Send Eazy G a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Lion in Trafalgar square stickered up by tom...

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Different Drumz Drum & Bass Forum © 2015 Different Drumz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2