The Different Drumz Drum & Bass Forum
The Different Drumz Drum & Bass Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Main Forums
 Competitions!
 The BIG DDz Sticker Off !!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Eazy G
Different Drumz Family

United Kingdom
488 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2009 :  5:24:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Eazy G an AOL message  Click to see Eazy G's MSN Messenger address Send Eazy G a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yeah i only left him big coz the sticker is so far away lol. but the white dot on the lions nose is a dd sticker ;)
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Eazy G
Different Drumz Family

United Kingdom
488 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2009 :  6:14:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Eazy G an AOL message  Click to see Eazy G's MSN Messenger address Send Eazy G a Private Message  Reply with Quote
few more random ones off the camera...

Go to Top of Page

Mr Nitro
Different Drumz Family

United Kingdom
2089 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2009 :  3:10:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Nitro's Homepage  Send Mr Nitro an AOL message  Click to see Mr Nitro's MSN Messenger address Send Mr Nitro a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sneaky Deaky sticker in the bit where you collect the white ball..

http://www.n2odesigns.com
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

904 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2009 :  3:17:25 PM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quality !!
Go to Top of Page

loviatar
Newby

United Kingdom
23 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2009 :  12:12:38 AM  Show Profile  Click to see loviatar's MSN Messenger address Send loviatar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ok I will get my finger out! I was in a wetherspoons the other night and they had a banner reading "fancy something different?" and I had to fight the urge to slap a sticker on it - I will fight these urges no longer....

The path of excess leads to the tower of wisdom
Go to Top of Page

Mr Nitro
Different Drumz Family

United Kingdom
2089 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2009 :  12:37:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Nitro's Homepage  Send Mr Nitro an AOL message  Click to see Mr Nitro's MSN Messenger address Send Mr Nitro a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I had to fight the urge to slap a sticker on it - I will fight these urges no longer....

haha nice.. dont let these things get 2 ya mate... just get involved....
Go to Top of Page

PaRaDeE j
Newby

United Kingdom
90 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2009 :  11:17:04 AM  Show Profile Send PaRaDeE j a Private Message  Reply with Quote
sorry peoples how do i upload a picture on to here?
Go to Top of Page

Mr Nitro
Different Drumz Family

United Kingdom
2089 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2009 :  11:51:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Nitro's Homepage  Send Mr Nitro an AOL message  Click to see Mr Nitro's MSN Messenger address Send Mr Nitro a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by differentdrumz

- Upload your picture to You must be logged in to see this link. ,re-size it to 400x533px & get the direct link for your image.

- Post your pic in this thread and get involved!

(If you need any help resizing your pictures pm Mr Nitro)

once you have your direct link just post it in here surrounded by [img ] and [/ img ] (without the spaces) hope that helps mate

Go to Top of Page

differentdrumz
The Management

United Kingdom
1484 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2009 :  10:02:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit differentdrumz's Homepage  Send differentdrumz an AOL message Send differentdrumz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Different Drumz 'Does' Legoland

Close Up

Lego Police

What lego police?

(Different Drumz Stickers all around the boat thing in the middle of the shields.... this also means we have been involved in a whole load of peoples souvenir pictures.. we bought our one and you can see the logo perfect!)

If you would like a Different Drumz Banner for your web page,myspace or blog visit the banners page!

Go to Top of Page

Kat
Different Drumz Regular

United Kingdom
269 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2009 :  11:22:31 PM  Show Profile Send Kat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Quality!!!!

This town aint big enuff 4 the both of us!
Go to Top of Page

Saxy
Different Drumz Crew

United Kingdom
729 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2009 :  12:38:07 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Saxy's MSN Messenger address Send Saxy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Woop woop all bout the lego madness !!!

Edited by - Saxy on 23 Mar 2009 12:38:35 PM
Go to Top of Page

PaRaDeE j
Newby

United Kingdom
90 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2009 :  1:47:12 PM  Show Profile Send PaRaDeE j a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you for the info will sort me self out!lol
loving the legoland pics, jokes all round
Go to Top of Page

loviatar
Newby

United Kingdom
23 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2009 :  01:29:38 AM  Show Profile  Click to see loviatar's MSN Messenger address Send loviatar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thought I might start off with a vid - giving me theatrical ideas now as well...

The path of excess leads to the tower of wisdom
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

904 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2009 :  01:53:38 AM  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
big ups to all !!

keep em commin !!
Go to Top of Page

Mr Nitro
Different Drumz Family

United Kingdom
2089 Posts

Posted - 26 Mar 2009 :  8:40:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Nitro's Homepage  Send Mr Nitro an AOL message  Click to see Mr Nitro's MSN Messenger address Send Mr Nitro a Private Message  Reply with Quote
haha i smell a cheat lol

Go to Top of Page

m3tan
Newby

United Kingdom
10 Posts

Posted - 26 Mar 2009 :  8:53:23 PM  Show Profile Send m3tan a Private Message  Reply with Quote

DD Airlinez
Go to Top of Page

Mr Nitro
Different Drumz Family

United Kingdom
2089 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2009 :  3:34:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Nitro's Homepage  Send Mr Nitro an AOL message  Click to see Mr Nitro's MSN Messenger address Send Mr Nitro a Private Message  Reply with Quote
we have recently found out that this pic was taken by placing a DD sticker on a window and taking the picture from the right angle. Good effort metan bro creative idea... i thought u just photoshopped it but as you didnt i take my cheat comment back..

Go to Top of Page

Applebee
Newby

United Kingdom
6 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2009 :  4:08:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Applebee an AOL message  Click to see Applebee's MSN Messenger address Send Applebee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ez it's MC Applebee,
I was thinking 'hanging by a thread' would be one of two entries for the sticker comp online wiv DDZ.
Rollin in my cage packaged ready for delivery to the crew, but to be fair I look rather strange and didn't ave the address for you..
But then this picture was easier to deliver, safer and quicker instead.
You did request a sticker thats picture was strange or off the head.
A pukka match to my mentality nuff said
This is MC Apple sayin
Much love - respect
To the crew of DDZ
xxx

Applebee x ;-)
Go to Top of Page

Applebee
Newby

United Kingdom
6 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2009 :  4:25:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Applebee an AOL message  Click to see Applebee's MSN Messenger address Send Applebee a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Well last entry maybe this one can be regarded a sticker???
Nothing says comical like a lonely sofa
My mates living room furniture is being used as garden accessories
But he has no greenery on his new patio area yet
I added his plastic Christmas tree, and couldnt resist snapping pic
LOL
Applebee xx

Applebee x ;-)
Go to Top of Page

Mr Nitro
Different Drumz Family

United Kingdom
2089 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2009 :  4:33:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Nitro's Homepage  Send Mr Nitro an AOL message  Click to see Mr Nitro's MSN Messenger address Send Mr Nitro a Private Message  Reply with Quote
haha your bonkers haha the aim of the game is to take a picture of a different drumz sticker in a mad, funny or unusual place lol read the first post in this thread for more details nice efforts tho still haha

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Different Drumz Drum & Bass Forum © 2015 Different Drumz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.56 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2