The Different Drumz Drum & Bass Forum
The Different Drumz Drum & Bass Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Main Forums
 Competitions!
 The BIG DDz Sticker Off !!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

SirReal
Different Drumz Regular

United Kingdom
156 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2010 :  8:14:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit SirReal's Homepage Send SirReal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Love the fact that ruffstuff won best breaktru Dj and he has been around as long as i can remember

For all my mixes feat artists such as Calibre, Lenzman, Alix Perez, Redeyes, Mutt, Random Movement check out my

www.soundcloud.com/sirreal
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Eazy G
Different Drumz Family

United Kingdom
488 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2010 :  8:03:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Eazy G an AOL message  Click to see Eazy G's MSN Messenger address Send Eazy G a Private Message  Reply with Quote
innit. the dnb awards are jokes! I got a set from about 2002 with ruffstuff (good set actually, its with skibba just before he started with the animal noises and shit)
Go to Top of Page

Saxy
Different Drumz Crew

United Kingdom
729 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2010 :  11:10:26 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Saxy's MSN Messenger address Send Saxy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heres a couple more peeps !!!

All bout the filth 1 tho me thinks .. jokes !!!
Go to Top of Page

Saxy
Different Drumz Crew

United Kingdom
729 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2010 :  12:28:49 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Saxy's MSN Messenger address Send Saxy a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

Mr Nitro
Different Drumz Family

United Kingdom
2089 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2011 :  5:24:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Nitro's Homepage  Send Mr Nitro an AOL message  Click to see Mr Nitro's MSN Messenger address Send Mr Nitro a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here is a couple of pics taken in Amsterdam while we were there for saxys bday...

Bulldog Cafe

Stones Cafe

http://www.n2odesigns.com
Go to Top of Page

Saxy
Different Drumz Crew

United Kingdom
729 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2011 :  7:49:50 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Saxy's MSN Messenger address Send Saxy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heres a selection of pics taken by our friends Kizzy and Benny Ben in australia, bigups guys

Edited by - Saxy on 07 Dec 2011 8:00:39 PM
Go to Top of Page

Saxy
Different Drumz Crew

United Kingdom
729 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2011 :  7:58:28 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Saxy's MSN Messenger address Send Saxy a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Edited by - Saxy on 07 Dec 2011 8:14:10 PM
Go to Top of Page

MadBriller
Newby

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2012 :  10:07:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit MadBriller's Homepage Send MadBriller a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i'd get to work on it but i'm afraid i cannot email my address to the differentdrumz account due to lack of posts :(
Go to Top of Page

differentdrumz
The Management

United Kingdom
1486 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2012 :  4:46:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit differentdrumz's Homepage  Send differentdrumz an AOL message Send differentdrumz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for your email brad, we have now set you some stickers.. happy sticking and we look forward to seeing some pictures!

If you would like a Different Drumz Banner for your web page,myspace or blog visit the banners page!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Different Drumz Drum & Bass Forum © 2015 Different Drumz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 4.42 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2